Street Scene Reporting – Who to contact to keep our streets and green spaces tidy and safe.

At you can:

    • Notify the Streetcare team about any Fly Tipping, Dumped Domestic Rubbish


    • Report overgrown grass, trees and hedges in public areas.


    • Report an abandoned vehicle


    • Report the need for Street Cleaning, Litter and Dog Waste Bins emptying


    • Report Vandalism and Graffiti


    • Report dumped shopping trolleys


    • Report a Dead Animal (road kill only), Animal Fouling or Stray Animals


    • Report spillage of Domestic, Commercial and Hazardous waste


    • Report discarded syringes and other drug related items


    • Report broken street furniture, (litter bins, benches etc.).

You can also report:



Basildon Council Streetcare phone number is 01268 533333 (option 1)

Essex County Council Highways 0845 603 7631

If you spot a problem do report it and get others to as well. It is always worth resubmitting a complaint and encouraging others to contact the Council to add weight to the complaint.