Street Scene Reporting

 Who to contact to keep our streets and green spaces tidy and safe.

At you can:




It is also possible to use the following links.

To report:

---- Faulty or broken street lights to Essex County Council



---- Potholes and other problems on roads, pavements and footpaths to Essex County Council.


Basildon Council Streetcare phone number is 01268 533333 (option 1)

Essex County Council Highways 0845 603 7631